24 April 2017
1 comment
Women farmers, Senegal
Most digital financial services for smallholders target the 7 percent of farmers who already have buyers for their crops. What about services for the other 93 percent?
20 April 2017
digital graphic
Digital credit is on the rise in many developing countries. Here are three things you may not know about this fast-evolving form of lending.
17 April 2017
Demonstrating a solar light, Burundi
What if the institution that financed your business could also light up your house? Microfinance institutions are getting into pay-as-you-go solar, bringing microfinance into consumer lending.
12 April 2017
Field planting
Getting market facilitation right and making markets work for the poor starts by asking the right questions.