CITI-FT Financial Education Summit 2012
Now in its ninth year, the Citi-FT Financial Education Summit, organised by the Citi Foundation, the Pearson Foundation and the Financial Times, has become the leading annual global forum on financial capability.
The 2012 Summit will:
- Establish the case for financial capability as a critical life skill in modern society, in both developing and developed economies
- Explore financial education initiatives for children, youth and adults at different life stages
- Showcase programmes for low-income groups, including disadvantaged youth, migrant workers, farmers, factory workers and microentrepreneurs
- Discuss the development of programme standards and accreditation, and the role of multi-sector partnerships in advancing the financial capability field
- Address the fundamental challenges of measuring the impact of financial education and creating more sustainable models
Join more than 250 representatives of non-profit organisations, financial institutions, government agencies/regulators, multilateral institutions, microfinance institutions, consumer advocacy groups, educational organisations and private business – from the Philippines, Asia Pacific and beyond – for this milestone event.