Impact Investing Summit
The Impact Investing Summit will bring investors from across the financial spectrum including commercial, institutional and private investors as well as the social entrepreneurs and MFIs they invest in. Together, the event will arm participants with the tools and knowledge needed to commit to tomorrow’s most profitable impact investments from water and energy to health and housing. The agenda of the summit will cover the following points:
- How to effectively capitalize on impact investing;
- First hands insights on what is worth investing in;
- Understand how to penetrate this market;
- Standardizing impact measurement.
Target audience of the summit:
- Institutional investors;
- Commercial banks;
- Private investors;
- Investment advisors and asset managers;
- Development finance specialists;
- Social entrepreneurs and MFIs.
Fees And Expenses:
Categories of registration fees:
- Conference and two workshops: USD 3297;
- Conference and one workshops: USD 2698;
- Conference only: USD 2099;
- Workshop: USD 599.
For more information on pricing, please click here.
For registration, please click here.