Benefits & Challenges of Digital Financial Inclusion
Regulators around the world recognize the potential benefits of financial inclusion powered by mobile money. But with new technology comes new responsibility.
Regulators around the world recognize the potential benefits of financial inclusion powered by digital finance. But with new technology comes new responsibility.
Written and Produced by Jeanette Thomas, 2014.
- What is “India Stack”? How does it work? Check out this short animated video to learn more about India’s new financial infrastructure.
- CGAP and airtel applied the principles and tools of behavioral economics to the question of how to design a digital savings product for unbanked customers.
- Amid rapid growth in digital financial service offerings, the Tanzanian government is racing to put in place a regulatory framework to protect consumers.
- Amid explosive growth in digital financial service offerings, the Chinese government is developing a regulatory framework to protect consumers.
- Meet Lucien, a cocoa farmer in Côte d’Ivoire. Lucien uses an innovative mobile phone-based savings product introduced by Advans to help manage his finances.
- Finance numérique pour les cacaoculteurs en Côte d'Ivoire...
- Building a customer-centric organization is one thing. Transforming an existing organization into a customer-centric one is another. Radhakrishnan, the CEO of...
- In a speech at the 2013 CGAP Annual Meeting in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Queen Máxima urged CGAP and its members to focus on two important priorities for the...
- Brian Richardson is the founding director and CEO of WIZZIT - and still opens accounts for unbanked people. It's all part of being customer-centric, he says...