1. How much international funding is going to support financial inclusion in South Asia?
2. Who are the funders to South Asia?
3. What do funders fund in South Asia? (Themes, funding purpose)
4. Who do funders fund in South Asia? (Recipients)
5. How do they fund in South Asia? (Funding instruments)
6. Where do they fund in South Asia? (Geographic allocation of funding)
For more information about international funding for financial inclusion at the country level, click on the following link. Only countries with at least two active funders, two active projects, and US$5 million in active commitments are included in the list.