Regulatory Sandboxes: Harnessing Innovation for Financial Inclusion
Regulatory sandboxes are gaining popularity, mostly in developed markets, as a safe space where FinTech startups and other innovators can experiment under the watchful eye of a financial supervisor. Could they be useful in emerging markets and developing economies to advance FinTech innovations that benefit underserved customers? In this webinar, panelists discussed the regulatory sandbox concept as it relates to financial innovation and FinTech in the context of financial inclusion.
- Greg Chen, Policy Lead, CGAP [Moderator]
- Ivo Jenik, Financial Sector Specialist, CGAP
- Dea Markova, Head of Programmes, Innovate Finance
- Schan Duff, Senior Fellow, Aspen Institute
- Catherine Wines, Executive Director & Co-Founder WorldRemit, UK